Old November 14th 08, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Constant anouncements on London Buses

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:07:27 -0000, wrote:

The U-Bahn in Hamburg also has external speakers, but normally it is just
the driver saying "zeuruck."

"zrkblbnt"[1] is what you usually get. It did strike me that this
(like the more verbose London version) is completely pointless now we
have hustle alarms.

[1] "Bitte zurueckbleiben" is what you're meant to get, but it took me
months to work out what it was because it is said so quickly.

Neil

--
Neil Williams