Old November 14th 08, 09:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Constant anouncements on London Buses

Mr Thant wrote

On 11 Nov, 10:01, Stephen Furley wrote:
Does anybody have a full list of the announcements available, other

than the
route, destination and next stop?

"Ticket inspectors operate on this bus" (I think I've only ever heard
it on bendies)

How about "A ticket check is about to commence, please have your
{tickets and passes ready for inspection}"

On a 411, single decker, at 1604 Saturday 13th Sept '08.

Nothing whatever happened.

--
Mike D