Old November 15th 08, 01:08 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Miles Bader Miles Bader is offline

Default Do you prefer 2+2 or 3+2 seating?

a_a_a writes:
The question as posed is silly. Most people prefer 2+2 seating to 3+2
seating because it's not so cramped.

But 3+2 is better when it is only being used as 2+2 ! It's less cramped
then.

Yup. And my general experience is that the reservation guys try to
avoid filling the middle seats until the train gets crowded.

-Miles

--
Scriptures, n. The sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from
the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based.