Old November 16th 08, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Constant anouncements on London Buses

In message , at 11:56:23 on Sun,
16 Nov 2008, Edward Cowling London UK
remarked:
Plus of course so many councils seem to have put speed bumps on bus
routes. Now that really does help my back !!

Tell me about it! At the stop I get off most often, the council has put
one of those "pedestrian platforms" across the road just before the
stop. If I'm downstairs at the back of the bus and I'm standing (well,
slouching even though I'm quite short) it always seems to make me hit my
head on the ceiling.