Old November 16th 08, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default London Gatwick Airport Taxi Services [OT]

In message , Walter Briscoe
writes

I've never used a Private Hire service. I strongly approve of the
quality of the service offered by London's taxis. I much prefer a black
cab to the green and white saloons used by most Brighton taxis.

I agree with you which is why I now drive in London rather than Brighton
but I still renew my licence every year just in case I ever need to use
it again - I made that mistake by not renewing my London licence for 20
years and then having to re-do the knowledge!

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England