Old November 16th 08, 04:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default London Gatwick Airport Taxi Services [OT]

John Rowland wrote:
Richard J. wrote:

Last night I mailed the contact address given on their site to ask
what their operator's licence number was, as I couldn't find it in
the PCO database.

Gatwick is not in London and so would not be controlled by the PCO
anyway.

But they say they are based in Croydon, and offer transfers from Heathrow
too, so they are certainly advertising journeys wholly within London.
--
Richard J.