Old November 16th 08, 07:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default London Gatwick Airport Taxi Services [OT]

In message , John Rowland
writes
Richard J. wrote:

Last night I mailed the contact address given on their site to ask
what their operator's licence number was, as I couldn't find it in
the PCO database.

Gatwick is not in London and so would not be controlled by the PCO anyway.

The original address given on their web site is Croydon which is
controlled by the PCO. The easiest airport to get to (by Road) from
Croydon is Gatwick which is possibly why they mentioned that one first.

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England