Old November 16th 08, 11:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Gatwick Airport Taxi Services [OT]

In article ,
(Tom Anderson) wrote:

I can't argue with that. The same is true for every occupation.
Trouble is the bad ones will always get the publicity. [...] If
just one taxi driver says or does something that upsets someone
then there is often a great furore. Unfortunately life just isn't
balanced.

Based on my experience as a cyclist, it's not a minority of bad
apples. Black cab drivers are almost universally aggressive and
inconsiderate drivers.

One only tends to notice the obnoxious ones, though I agree there are too
many of them.

--
Colin Rosenstiel