Old December 4th 03, 10:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default The possible 'lager' strikes

"CMOT TMPV" wrote in message
t...
Once upon a time -- around about 12/4/03 10:17 --
possibly wrote:

"Badabing" wrote in message
Surely they are taking the p***? How do they suggest the beer got in

their
fridge? The bloody beer fairy?

Hey - don't bring the beer fairy in to this. She's a decent lady.

Well if there IS a beer fairy, maybe you could send her around our place.

Nah, sorry, she's working full time keeping my fridge topped up...
--
Cheers, Steve.
If The Good Lord had meant for us to be fiscally prudent, He would not have