Old November 19th 08, 09:36 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bill Hayles Bill Hayles is offline

Default Thameslink KO0 at Kentish Town

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:08:05 +0000, Martin Smith
wrote:

Well, back in the mid 80's, during that relatively short period when TL
ran from Sevenoaks, I used to travel fairly often from Crofton Park to
Sevenoaks, and as the person I went to see was about equidistant from
Bat & Ball and Sevenoaks I sometimes used to get off there. Now I cannot
remember how long the trains were, 8 or 4 cars, but the announcement for
Bat & Ball was "Passengers for Bat & Ball should travel in the first 2 or 4
carriages only, it was a very short platform.
Sorry I cannot be any more specific.

Not that short. You could fit 6 EPB onto the up, and 5 onto the down.
It never seemed to be a problem.

--
Bill Hayles
http://www.rossrail.com