Old November 20th 08, 11:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Constant anouncements on London Buses

On 16 Nov, 15:42, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
I either read a book on a bus

Can't do that for more than 5 minutes

- or sit at the front upstairs and pretend to
be a tourist; I see idiots in front of the bus on a daily basis.

I see idiot bus drivers every day -- the ones that go to full throttle
to edge past a cyclist before slamming the brakes on to the stop,
often cutting the cyclist up in the process. Their lack of driving
skills, coupled with the dangerous size of their vehicles, by far
outweighs the next-worst class of road users (taxis)