Old November 20th 08, 04:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] gariusthebrit@gmail.com is offline

Default Out of Station TfL interchanges

Walter - I suspect there may have a couple of versions of the document
doing the rounds, each based on the specific text of individual FOI
requests.

To give the background to how I got hold of it, within an hour or so
of the one Mike H FOIed landing in my inbox, the one with the times
landed in there from the TfL press office themselves.

I can only think that they believed (correctly as it turned out) that
one of the FOI copies would find its way onto the site anyway, so they
might as well be preemptive about it and send a copy themselves - even
if only to stop me badgering them about OSI confirmations.

Certainly looks to me like the copy they sent me was the "full"
version that they'd created for you (i've added your initials to the
"thanks" on the post).

Not sure if it helps you any, but I asked them if they were happy for
me to reprint in full and/or recast the data and they indicated (in
writing) that as long as I ran it with the TfL statement that's
included in the same post, they'd consider it reasonable usage.

If you feel there's any interesting points that should be made based
off your studies of the OSI it lists, or have any interpretations of
the data that you think would be useful to get out there, then I'd be
more than happy to run your conclusions on LR

John Bull