Old November 24th 08, 06:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default Oyster PAYG on rail to the edge of zone

Neil Williams wrote:
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:06:10 -0600,
wrote:

Online top up really is a pain, especially for small amounts.

But it's pretty well the only option if you live in the USA.

Can't you just obtain a card and top it up at Heathrow station?

That's what I've always done. The ticket agents at Heathrow always seem
pleasantly surprised that I know what I want.
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA