Old November 24th 08, 09:50 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:42:20 -0800 (PST), D7666
wrote:

Off the top of my head I thought all Silverlink 313s were crew
operated so assume LO inherited this. I might be wrong.

I was pretty sure the Euston-Watford was an exception to this. I've
never seen a guard on one - but I'll look tomorrow if I think on.

DOO mirrors are certainly fitted at all the stations on that route.

Neil

--
Neil Williams