Old November 25th 08, 01:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

D7666 wrote:
DOO

CCTV

mirrors

OK, I stand corrected on the DOO mirror / CCTV issue.

However, a question then, in our 21st HSE nazi state would they not
required CCTV for any new DOO implementation ? Perhaps I have read
this somewhere any maybe thats where I got the idea from ?

Surely it would depend on the length of the train? A mirror might be
perfectly acceptable for a 2- or 3-car train, but not for 6 or 8 cars.

By the way, please don't use the word 'nazi' to describe something that's
just irritating. It's gratuitous exaggeration, doesn't help your argument,
and devalues the horrors of the real Nazis.
--
Richard J.