Old November 25th 08, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default Oyster PAYG on rail to the edge of zone

"solar penguin" wrote ...
Andrew Heenan wrote:
You are still wrong (and an idiot) and will likely stay that way.

Ah. Your pro-Oyster argument descends to abuse.
That usually means you know you can't win the argument with facts.

Usually, conceivably, though I contend that argument with idiots and insults
can coexist.
In this case, however, I won the argument eons ago, and only persist in this
inane conversation because there's bugger all on the telly, and I can't be
bothered to go out.

You have done nothing but come up with ill informed, crackpot arguments that
Oyster should be (a) made to suit YOU or (b) be abandoned.

I have knocked you down with both superior argument and superior abuse.

You are *still* an idiot.

You are the weakest link. Sod off.

Best wishes,

Andrew