Old November 25th 08, 09:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Nov 25, 5:19*pm, D7666 wrote:
On Nov 25, 4:57 pm, Boltar wrote:

On Nov 25, 2:05 pm, "Richard J." wrote:
By the way, please don't use the word 'nazi' to describe something that's
just irritating. *It's gratuitous exaggeration, doesn't help your argument,
and devalues the horrors of the real Nazis.

Lighten up. Its a common colloquialism

Indeed.

If one goes down the road of censorship i.e. by attempting to prevent
the use of certain words then [a] one is guilty of the same
totalitarianism of the subject that started this digression [b] one
will ended up not using any adjectives in case someone somewhere at
sometime did something to somebody in history.

As someone who is sometimes flippant and exaggerates, I am often
corrected on what I say. I would never consider it to be "censorship"
if someone suggests that I should be more accurate. It would be too
bizarre even for me to defend my inaccuracy on the grounds of
correction being censorship.