Old November 25th 08, 11:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default OT - Parking in Cambridge

Sarah,

Depends which college and how well you get on with the porters! Also,
it obviously depends on how much parking space they actually have -
not every college has a huge underground car park like mine!

Some colleges obviously like to treat their graduates better than
others, in the hope of financial assistance when we all become
millionaires! Mine also gives free dining on High Table twice a Term!

Sam,

It's a REAL shame that the Park & Ride closes so early. It means I can
never use it, since if I want to attend dinner in College it's not
going to be available for my return journey. Even if they only
operated once an hour between say 8p.m. and midnight it would be
something.

Marc.