Old November 26th 08, 12:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster PAYG on rail to the edge of zone

In article , (Andrew
Heenan) wrote:

wrote:
But what's your problem with registration?
Is it a civil liberties thing, or is there a substantive objection?

Why is security not an issue for Mobile Phones?

Huh? Who knows? Who cares?
But what's your problem with registration?
Is it a civil liberties thing, or is there a substantive objection?

I don't see why TfL should know where I've been around London. Call that
Civil Liberties if you like. I think of it as a potential abuse of IT
myself. I work in IT.

--
Colin Rosenstiel