Old November 26th 08, 07:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oyster PAYG on rail to the edge of zone

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:55:51 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

Don't shout at me! I was agreeing with you, and trying to put Neil
right.

In a sense. I don't see why it would make any difference to a visitor
if they got one of these pre-loaded Visitor's Oyster cards or a normal
one at the ticket office. They both do the same thing.

Neil

--
Neil Williams