Old November 27th 08, 07:11 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Steve Steve is offline

Default Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:33:29 -0000, Paul Scott wrote:

Mr Thant wrote:
[18 quoted lines suppressed]

Just keeping an eye on this 'MoC' issue, ORR have now put all the
correspondence between the various 'learned friends' up on their website.
There is a surprising amount of debate about the meaning of the word 'call',
for those interested it is some way down this page, at New Southern Railway
Ltd, 27th SA:

http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1258

Paul

Did anyone keep note of the timetable for this route, I thought I
bookmarked it but obviously didn't.

Steve