Old November 27th 08, 07:23 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:11:11 +0000, Steve
wrote:

Did anyone keep note of the timetable for this route, I thought I
bookmarked it but obviously didn't.

Not to hand, though it's probably on www.londonmidland.com by now. I
recall noticing that, unlike the original plan, there is to be a peak
service, which will make it very useful indeed if I need to go to our
head office in Staines.

Indeed, the new timetable will make a number of things better for me
in the end - the 0711 off BLY starts there, so I can look forward to a
warm train to wait on rather than a freezing platform! (In exchange
it's a bit slower, but that shouldn't matter too much).

Neil

--
Neil Williams