Old December 6th 03, 02:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
umpston umpston is offline

Default Oystercard 'price capping' not being introduced at fares revision

As I posted in an earlier thread, this is daft. I understand the need to
roll-out the system gradually, as has been the case with oyster season tickets,
in order to deal with bugs as they arise. But they should not introduce
pre-pay until the system is ready for full implementation. I don't see much
point in buying a pre-pay with this 'interim' system.

Doing it this way will just confuse customers and make life more difficult for
staff.