Old November 27th 08, 06:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default First anniversary of London Overground

TfL Press release:

'London Overground has marked its first anniversary with both increased
passenger satisfaction and improved performance across the entire network.

'A recent survey shows that 68 per cent of frequent passengers have seen the
improvements on the network and its services.

'Fifty-six per cent of passengers said that staff visibility had 'got
better' within the last twelve months, and 53 per cent said station
cleanliness was better too.

'Performance figures show that overall train reliability on the network has
increased from 87 per cent under the previous operator Silverlink to 94 per
cent when run by London Overground.

'Transport for London (TfL) took over management responsibility for the
network in November 2007 with a promise to deliver a step change in
passengers' travel experience.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...tre/10597.aspx

As it happens, I've used the North London less than usual over the past
year - but when I have, I've impressed by it's ability to arrive and leave
pretty much on time.

Roll on the 378 ...
--

Andrew