Old November 27th 08, 11:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Western Extension Scrapped

"Actually, one council, Hammersmith and Fulham, did urge its residents
write in and support abolition, which in itself rather biases it -
I'm
not sure if the retention camp could call upon similar public
resources. "

As a resident of that Borough, I was not aware that the council has
urged that course of action on us, but I am glad that they did, and I
certainly voted for the abolition of the Extension: maybe it's
selfish, but this has something to do with not wanting Wandsworth
Bridge Road jammed up all day with traffic by-passing the Extension!

Marc.