Old November 28th 08, 04:23 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Charles Ellson Charles Ellson is offline

Default Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:05:11 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 24, 11:11*pm, D7666 wrote:
On Nov 24, 10:50 pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote

DOO mirrors are certainly fitted at all the stations on that route.

Watford / Snorbens has got mirrors but the 321 is crewed.

I'm probably wrong but I thought mirrors are an aid to driver to see
guard but DOO needs CCTV ?

The WAGN services through New Barnet and Oakleigh Park down to
Moorgate and Kings Cross used to have CCTV, but it was removed and
replaced with mirrors. I don't know what the significance of that
was.

"KISS"
IMU despite the efforts of vandals the mirrors were more "reliable".