Old November 28th 08, 09:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default First anniversary of London Overground

On Nov 27, 7:04 pm, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
As it happens, I've used the North London less than usual over the past
year - but when I have, I've impressed by it's ability to arrive and leave
pretty much on time.

I've only used it once this year. Waited 20 mins for a train at
willesdon. My local NR station has a more frequent service. If they
want the NLL to be taken seriously as a metro line they've got some
work to do.

B2003