Old November 28th 08, 09:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Barry Tom Barry is offline

Default First anniversary of London Overground

Boltar wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:04 pm, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
As it happens, I've used the North London less than usual over the past
year - but when I have, I've impressed by it's ability to arrive and leave
pretty much on time.

I've only used it once this year. Waited 20 mins for a train at
willesdon. My local NR station has a more frequent service. If they
want the NLL to be taken seriously as a metro line they've got some
work to do.

B2003

I've used it a number of times and found it cheap and reliable (so much
so that it's replaced going via town for visits to a mate in Haringey).
Mr. Whinge needs to get out more.

My local NR station has the same service frequency, except on Sundays
when the NLL is much better. Both need more late-night trains.

Tom