Old November 29th 08, 05:33 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
No Name

Default Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

"MIG" wrote in message

: That's interesting, because I was under the impression that there was
: no danger from the middle track, but 200 V could presumably give a
: whack if there was any current.

Doesn't the live rai change back and forth between third and fourth
position? I remember hearing that the live rail is always in the third
position when in a station, because there is less of a risk of somebody
getting fried, should they fall onto the tracks. But the positive can be in
fourth position just before and after the station.