Old November 29th 08, 05:57 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison Graham Harrison is offline

Default Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:50:11 +0000, Gavin Hamilton
wrote:

Saw one stopping at Leighton Buzzard (north bound) on Thursday...

You sure it wasn't a Desiro? The service hasn't started yet.

Unless it was a crew-training run, I guess.

Neil

--
Neil Williams

This
http://abpr2.railfan.net/abprphoto.c...ddington_1.jpg
was buzzing back and forth through Cheddington on 7th November.