Old November 30th 08, 08:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default New London Taxi

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:01:01 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

According to the article, the Merc is going to be about the same price as
the TX4. It's only going to be better value if it's a substantially better
vehicle - is it?

Dunno, but I'm sure I've read that the Merc Vito isn't exactly
Mercedes' finest hour, with reliability problems galore.

It's quite possibly a better vehicle for the passenger, as I've always
found getting into and out of a "traditional" taxi a bit of a pain,
because the door is too far away from the seats.

Neil

--
Neil Williams