Old December 7th 03, 02:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Oyster Confusion

In message , Robin Mayes
writes

"Christine" wrote in message
.. .

Via Moorgate, there are Oyster/carnet validation posts
between the National Rail and Northern Lines, however these always
show closed on them.

As pre-pay hasn't offically started, the Oyster validators are closed.
Hopefully, we'll get a dignitry (Kat - can you ask GT? ;-)) down to tap them
with a plastic bottle of lemonade (the HMRI / PPP owners would have a fit if
we hit them with a bottle and if it was alcohol we'd all be instantly
sacked)

Sure you want him back, even for a visit?

What happens if you travel by tube with out
validating your journey?

You get charged £3.20 and have to spend an hour listening to a lovely
message on the Oystercard help desk...

Or you go the ticket office and get your unresolved journey, um.....
resolved.
--
Kat Frogs have it easy. They can eat what bugs them.