Old December 1st 08, 10:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default New London Taxi

In message , RobWilton
There was even one
occasion when one of these turned over. The owner of the company
tried to put a positive spin on the whole incident .

Turned over.....Positive spin!! AH, the old ones are the best eh,Mike.

LOL that's what I keep telling my wife. Trouble is she says there's old
and then there's me. I'm not too sure what she means :-))

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England