Old December 1st 08, 10:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Tony Polson[_2_] Tony Polson[_2_] is offline

Default Crossrail NOT making connections

On Dec 1, 10:36*am, Tom Anderson wrote:

In the bigger picture, isn't pretty much everything we discuss on this
group? What it comes down to is how much cold, hard cash has to be stumped
up for it, and how much value it delivers in return. I'm not saying that
Crossrailing the H&C branch wouldn't be good value for money, but i don't
think you can just wave away the costs as minor engineering type problems..

When you live in a faraway dream world, as "1506" does, anything that
gets in the way of the daftest of daft ideas is just a "minor
engineering type problem".