Old December 2nd 08, 05:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Crossrail NOT making connections

In message
"Peter Masson" wrote:

"Graeme Wall" wrote

Hammersmith to Shepherds Bush inclusive are straight platforms, I don't
recall any of the ones from there up to Royal Oak being curved but it's
been a long time since I used that section.

IIRC Westbourne Park is curved. Platform lengths would have to be just
about doubled to take Crossrail trains.

That would involve a curve at Shepherds Bush. As Mr Thant has pointed out, it
is not really a viable proposition.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.