Old December 7th 03, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Camden Town and Hammersmith derailments - reports available

In article , lid
(Steve) wrote:

wrote in :

The Northern Line should hopefully be back to a 91 train timetable
starting 4 January - we should get the new duties and analysis sheets
at the beginning of next week. There will be stepping back at Morden
as per TT48, however there will still be no through City trains to the
Barnet branch and, I assume no Barnet branch trains through the City
because as far as I'm aware, the SB route is still secured for the CX
side.

Why does this take so long ? Surely there should be software to work it
out so what are the hold-ups?

I don't think it's that simple, plus they've also had to prepare the
christmas/New year timetables and duty sheets for the whole combine.

Roger