Old December 4th 08, 07:16 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Martin Edwards Martin Edwards is offline

Default Crossrail NOT making connections

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , Paul Corfield
writes
Curse you Mr Anderson - that Google Street View is just too good.
That looks the most amazing structure and I'm sure there are other
amazing subway junctions to sit and peruse. I fear I may go square
eyed while undertaking more research. Now if only the Americans would
stop treating visitors like potential terrorists I'd be persuaded to

New York generally is a fascinating place transport wise and I would
highly recommend it; despite having to get through immigration (which,
last time I entered the US, in SFO wasn't too onerous at all).

I didn't find it too bad in Atlanta, but you do need a prebooked
address. In my case I wasn't visiting anyone but had booked the motel
(in Lafayette) on the Web.

--
Corporate society looks after everything. All it asks of anyone, all it
has ever asked of anyone, is that they do not interfere with management