Old December 4th 08, 08:00 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Crossrail NOT making connections

In message , at 08:16:49 on Thu, 4 Dec
2008, Martin Edwards remarked:
despite having to get through immigration (which, last time I entered
the US, in SFO wasn't too onerous at all).

I didn't find it too bad in Atlanta, but you do need a prebooked
address. In my case I wasn't visiting anyone but had booked the motel
(in Lafayette) on the Web.

You need an address wherever you enter, and starting real soon you have
to register your details in advance.