Old December 8th 03, 04:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default LURS

Richard J. wrote:
John Rowland wrote:
They've forgotten to put 50p in their website meter. When is their
next meeting?

2nd Tuesday of the month, as usual!

London Underground Railway Society
Tuesday 9 December 2003, 19:00 for 19:15
Lecture Room, Toynbee Hall, 28 Commercial Street, E1
Photographer Graham Goldwater will give an illustrated talk about his
project "Tales from the Underground".
(This replaces Tony Beard's talk on Deep Level Tubes, which has been
postponed.)

Owing to a fault on my ISP's news server, the above never reached other
servers, so I'm reposting it as the LURS website is still down.
--
Richard J.