Old December 4th 08, 01:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] philipclark25@googlemail.com is offline

Default Fares to Shepherd's Bush Overground

I'm going to a comedy recording at Wood Lane on Friday so I thought I
would change at Clapham Junction for the new Shepherds Bush overground
station.

When I looked it up on the National rail Enquiries website I was
surprised to find that the cheapest off peak return is £16.00. I can
get a return to London with travelcard for £16.80! A return to
Clapham Junction is £11.50 and from C Jn to Shep Bush is £3.00 so I am
surprised that a through ticket is more expensive.

The SWT ticket machines don't seem to list Shepherds Bush so I was
unable to check on that.

So what is the cheapest fare? Or can I rely on a Fleet to London
Stations ticket?

Thx, Phil