Old December 4th 08, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] philipclark25@googlemail.com is offline

Default Fares to Shepherd's Bush Overground

On 4 Dec, 14:27, wrote:
.

So what is the cheapest fare? *Or can I rely on a Fleet to London
Stations ticket?

Thx, *Phil

If you have a Fleet to London Terminals season ticket this will cover
you to Clapham Junction. *Not sure about the last bit, would probably
say yes but I am sure one of our routing guide experts will be along
to comment shortly!

No, I'll be buying a ticket on the day. I have a Network Card so it
doesn't make much difference what I get (the min fare is £10, a
discounted £16.00 fare will cost me about £10.70, and a discounted
Travelcard is £11.30 IIRC) but I was interested in why a return to
Shep Bush via CJn was so expensive compared with a return to Waterloo
plus travelcard, or indeed a return to CJn plus CJn/SB return (or even
Oyster). It's doubly annoying if it isn't on the SWT ticket machine
as I'll have to go to the station when it's actually open, which is
getting rarer.