Old December 4th 08, 01:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] philipclark25@googlemail.com is offline

Default Fares to Shepherd's Bush Overground

On 4 Dec, 14:36, Mr Thant
wrote:

But the £11.50 is super-off peak. The off-peak fare to CJ is £14.10,
which fits with the £16 off-peak to SB. There doesn't seem to be a
super off-peak fare to Shepherd's Bush, hence the anomaly.

I've checked. NRE is giving me no off peak or super off peak returns
between Shepherds Bush and CJn, the £3 return is "anytime". For some
reason it will give me an off peak to CJn + return to SB, but not a
super off peak. Not sure why it should do one or not the other? I
thought super off peak was the old cheap day return and the off peak
was a new fare designed to make people pay more if they travel just
after the morning peak - so I would have thought that Super Off Peaks
would always be available. But obviously not.

Thank you for the tip off on distances, it didn't look too bad on
Google Maps. It might be better to get a travelcard anyway.