Old December 4th 08, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
1506 1506 is offline

Default Photography at railway stations

On Dec 4, 8:35*am, " wrote:
I am going to reproduce below the entire Section 9 statement I have
made in respect of being accosted by Network Rail staff at Birmingham
New Street Station last Friday. This is now the subject of both a
British Transport Police investigation against the railway staff
involved, the subject of a formal complaint to Network Rail and I am
taking legal advice regarding trespass to the person. For all railway
photographers out there, take note! *If a middle-aged man in a suit is
treated so appallingly, Heaven only knows what railway staff get away
with in respect of others.

Anyone with similar experiences might care to post the same or contact
me directly.

Thanks for your time.

Marc,

1. Thank you for posting.
2. May I encourage you to pursue this by all legal means. Sue the
b*st*rds if you can afford it.
3. Contact your MP in this regard.
4. Please post here if your fellow enthusiasts can help. I for one
will be more than happy to write a letter to the New Street Station
Manager. Better yet, my computers can keep his fax machine busy for a
long time.

Thanks again.