Old December 4th 08, 06:33 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Conor Conor is offline

Default Buses waiting time and blocking the road

In article c6a41a57-5436-407b-81d3-061a81a77009
@s1g2000prg.googlegroups.com, says...
I dont know if it is related to the economic situation but recently I
have found that a lot more buses are waiting time at bus stops. Is
this strictly speaking legal.

Yes.

They load up then wait for about a
minute before moving off delaying the traffic behind.

Perhaps, like in my area, the driver is waiting for the 80 year old
lady to get to her seat before setting off.

It would be better if they just kept on going. If they get to their
destination early then maybe the timetable needs changing rather than
hogging the road for no good reason.

ROFLMAO. Might as well dispense with the timetable altogether.

--
Conor

looking good either. - Scott Adams