Old December 4th 08, 07:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Crossrail NOT making connections

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:16:50 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

I grew up there, and to my eyes it has been vastly "over-developed" with
fill-in housing, medium sized office blocks, and bits of shopping mall
tacked onto what was once quite a traditional High Street. They've even
built flats on the old bus station (next to the train^H^H railway
station).

The new bus station is quite a nice job though.

Neil

--
Neil Williams