Old December 5th 08, 09:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Photography at railway stations

In message , at 09:40:35 on Fri, 5
Dec 2008, tim..... remarked:
My own experience was of being told I could not take a photograph of an
M&S "Simply Food" store while standing in the public area of a station.

It would be interesting to explore whether or not Network Rail's
permission is binding upon all its tenants - including train operators.

Network rail's permission to do what? Something that you are already
legally allowed to do?

I was having a "brown suede shoes" moment, and assuming that the
landowner was allowed to impose conditions on visitors, if they went to
the bother of advertising those conditions.