Old December 5th 08, 07:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Photography at railway stations

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:42:26 +0000, John Ray

I am going to reproduce below the entire Section 9 statement I have
made in respect of being accosted by Network Rail staff at Birmingham
New Street Station last Friday.

(snip)

This will certainly be of interest to readers of uk.railway. You may
wish to consider posting it there as well.

And to Tony Miles in particular who is involved in trying to make sure
the National Guidelines for rail station photography are applied
correctly. Examples of outrageous practice like this have to be
escalated and resolved at senior level. I wasn't aware that NR Station
Managers had personal fiefdoms rather than salaried employment.

Another Tony to be found on uk.railway is likely to get rather excited
too ;-)

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK