Old December 6th 08, 11:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Photography at railway stations

On Dec 6, 9:41�am, "Albert" wrote:
wrote in message

I am going to reproduce below the entire Section 9 statement I have
made .......

Don't forget to keep us all updated as to any developments.

Thanks for all the replies!

I will certainly keep this forum updated: I have received a letter
from the P.A. to the Chief Executive of Network Rail today, promising
a full reply later.

I have certainly thought of contacting the press, but will first await
the outcome of the Railtrack and Police investigations.

At the Bar, a number of colleagues have experienced increasingly
asinine "security" behaviour, the latest being a middle-aged Q.C.
walking down Chancery Lane, stopped by City Police and asked a whole
load of pettifogging details (name, where are you going, height,
ethnicity - all of which were written on a form and handed back to
him, most of which was mis-spelled!), and when asked why he had been
stopped, the reply was "we are stopping every fifth person as a
routine check"! Just as well that Al-Quaeda suicide bombers don't come
in a groups of more than one, since only one of them would be stopped
and the next 4 at least would get through!

Marc.

Marc.