Old December 6th 08, 11:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Photography at railway stations

On Dec 4, 8:54�pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
Ian, surely by now it's common knowledge that many of Al Qaeda's top
fixers and quartermasters are rabid railfans? A photograph like this could
be traded for a hundredweight of ricin or two or three suicide bombings at
the current going rate!

tom

Brilliant, Tom!

My reply when accosted earlier this year at Clapham Junction for a
similar "offence", was "of course if I really were a terrorist, you
asking what I am doing would obviously bring the reply "It's a fair
cop, guv, you've caught me casing the joint for the bomb I was going
to plant later"!

Marc.