Old December 6th 08, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Photography at railway stations

wrote:
On Dec 6, 9:41?am, "Albert" wrote:
wrote in message

I am going to reproduce below the entire Section 9 statement I have
made .......

Don't forget to keep us all updated as to any developments.

Thanks for all the replies!

I will certainly keep this forum updated: I have received a letter
from the P.A. to the Chief Executive of Network Rail today, promising
a full reply later.

I have certainly thought of contacting the press, but will first await
the outcome of the Railtrack and Police investigations.

One small point if you are taking this on Marc, is that the Network Rail
(not Railtrack) 'photography ' rules you quote are a part of the rules for
'rail enthusiasts'. But, if in the general case you were clearly just a
passenger waiting for a train for which you had a ticket, why would you need
to be aware of the rules for rail enthusiasts?

Should the rules for photography be a subset of the 'enthusiast' rules, or a
subset of nomal passenger rules, and should any particular rules deemed
necessary for commercial photographers be totally separate?

Paul S